Reply To: New WIP looking for feed back
i really like the deep and hyped vibes!
sometimes the tune feels a bit repetitive/static imo, which you could improve by:
– adding different sounding snares/claps at the end of 8 or 16 bars;
– adding a higher sound/fx which enters halfway a block of 16 bars (intensifies hype);
– replacing the ghost-snare-percussion (at 0:46 and throughout) with different sounding percussion/ghost snares for more contrast… or maybe just leave some out… less is more sometimes;
– playing with the lfo rate thats used on the sub;
– the drum-buildup before the drop is out of balance imo… maybe check out enei – hotplate as inspiration (he also uses this kind of drum-buildup but the kick is way softer/more focus on fx).
hopefully this is the kind of feedback you were looking for!
when the tune is finished, can i have a dub? 😀